Leadership quotes-How to increase your leadership capacity !

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A leader is one,who knows the way,goes the way and shows the way !

RISK & POTENTIAL 

Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all that he can. – Henry Drummond

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget  how you make them feel. – Carol Buchner

A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory. – Arthur Golden

One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done. – Marie Currie

What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail? – Robert Schuller

Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm Forbes

Not every successful man is a good father.  But every good father is a successful man. – R. Duvall

The real contest is always between what you’ve done and what you’re capable of doing.  You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else. – Geoffrey Gaberino

It’s never too late to be who you might have been. – George Elliot

The mind is like a parachute – it works only when it is open. – Unknown

I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. – Isaac Newton

I used to sit on the banks with a raft and watch the water roll lazily by. One day I pushed my raft into the shallows of the water and found the water moved swifter than I thought. My raft was actually a boat. Then, after some time, I  rowed my little boat into deeper water. There were great storms, mighty winds, tremendous waves, and sometimes I felt so alone. But I have noticed my little rowboat is now a mighty ship manned by my friends and loved ones;  and beautiful calm seas, warm sunny days, and nights filled with comfortable dreams always double after a storm. Now, I could never go back and sit on the bank. In fact, I search for deeper water. Such is life when lived. – B. D. Gulledge

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T.S. Eliot

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Franklin D. Roosevelt

Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell

Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. – Ronald E. Osborn

You must do the very thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt

Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability. – John Wooden


Action & Achievement


Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome. – Samuel Johnson

The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation…The hand is the cutting edge of the mind. – Jacob Bronowski

It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it. – Vince Lombardi

The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. – Confucius

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller

You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. – Henry Ford

Opportunity is missed by most  people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison

Talk does not cook rice. – Chinese Proverb

To achieve the impossible, one must think the absurd; to look where everyone else has looked, but to see what no else has seen. – Unknown

I can not do everything, but I can do something.  I must not fail to do the something that I can do. – Helen Keller

If you take too long in deciding what to do with your life, you’ll find you’ve done it. – George B. Shaw

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon – instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. – Dale Carnegie

Success is your dreams with work clothes on. – Unknown

The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work. – Richard Bach

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. – Helen Keller

Thats it guyz.There are plenty of inspiring quotes to be shared.If you loved this post,please share it with your friends and also do share somes quotes which you know.Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment